Undeterred by their inability to ship the products they launched last spring at NAB, Blackmagic Design today announced a slew of new 4K hardware and software products at IBC in Amsterdam.
In a press release BMD also revealed that DaVinci Resolve 10 is also now available as a public beta. The lite version can be had for free here.
New products include:
- ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K
- SmartScope Duo 4K
- HyperDeck Studio 2 and HyperDeck Studio Pro 2
- DaVinci Resolve 10 Public Beta
- Mini Converter Optical Fiber 4K
- Mini Converter Multiplex 4K
- Mini Converter SDI to HDMI 4K
- New HyperDeck ProRes Codecs
- New Desktop Video 10
Update: Blackmagic Design informed us that of the 10 announced products, 9 are available to ship immediately.